Our common qualities characterize a big motivator for we and how we get things done at the Irish Center. Integral to our way of life, they impact our everyday action; how we liaise with outside offices, advance labor force prosperity and convey excellent administrations. Our six-guiding principle;
- Inviting: Offer a warm, well-disposed Irish greeting to all,
- Humane: Bring thoughtfulness and care to everybody we work with,
- Comprehensive: Celebrate variety in Irish culture, legacy and characters, and in the more extensive local area we serve,
- Inventive: Listen to, develop, and investigate novel thoughts and arrangements,
- Local area focused: Keep people group administration and associations at the core of our work,
- Manageable: Support natural and hierarchical manageability.
Our vision is to be ‘the Irish Heart of London.
To enable and enhance survives Irish people group and culture.
What We Do
Frequently enormous urban areas present individual difficulties; dejection, absence of feeling of local area or strategic obstacles can make if hard to tell where to go or who to go to. Ireland is consistently alluded to as the place where there is 1,000 invites, and around here at the London Irish Center we expect to carry that inviting soul to all that we do.
The Irish Center has served the Irish people group in London since it was first settled in 1954 and we keep on offering a scope of administrations to individuals inside the Irish people group, some of whom have gone to the Center for a long time. Our legacy is vital to us, yet we are likewise centered around present and future necessities.
Adjusted to our basic beliefs, the London Irish Center is delicate and receptive to the requirements surprisingly, and we need to stretch out our administrations to different networks as a component of a comprehensive, multicultural methodology determined to assemble tough and firm areas.
For more data on the administrations that we offer, click here.